(AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Inventor Pro, and more…)
A student license for use of AutoDesk products on a personally-owned device is available to all UGA students from the Autodesk Education website. The Education plan gives eligible students free one-year, single-user access to Autodesk software and services. Student licenses for AutoDesk Education products are renewable at no cost annually as long as you are eligible.
You must first create an AutoDesk Education account. It is recommended to use your UGA email address. Next, your eligibility must be confirmed.
- Go to the Autodesk website
- Scroll down to the section “Confirm your eligibility to access the Autodesk Education plan”
- Click on the first step “Create an Autodesk account”
- Click the “Get Started” button.
- Complete the fields to create your AutoDesk Educational account.
- Note that it can take up to 7 days for AutoDesk to confirm your eligibility.
- Once confirmed, return to the website and log in to download the needed software.
AutoDesk products are also available on the College of Engineering lab computers via the Citrix Workspace application, or through the College of Engineering’s virtual computer lab called MyLab. MyLab can be accessed at https://mylab.engr.uga.edu (note – you must be a current student in the College of Engineering to access MyLab)